In accordance with the provision of RCW 42.56, public records may be inspected or copied, or copies obtained by members of the public as follows.
Requests shall be made in writing to the District Chief or his designee and shall include the following information:
- The name and address of the person requesting the record.
- The time of day the calendar dates on which the request was made.
- The nature of the request.
- If the matter requested is referenced in a current index maintained by the District, a reference to the requested record as it is described in said index.
- If the matter requested is not identifiable by a reference to an index, an appropriate description of the record requested.
Spokane County Fire District 4
Attn: Records Request
315 E Crawford St
Deer Park, WA 99006
*Spokane County Fire District 4 will not release a report if an incident is under investigation
*EMS incident reports will not be released without the written authorization of the patient/s involved.
Download the Public Records Request form here.